Monday, July 14, 2008

Alone

Right now I'm listening to Heart with the cats. If you had to find a definition for pathetic, this might be it.
I'm all alone in Logan. Eliza is down in Orem with Jack visiting her family. She left me up here so that I would work on my genetics homework uninterrupted, which has been helpful, but it's freaking boring. And it's not like I have any friends up here anymore to hang out with; I deserted them all when I got married (sorry guys, if you even know about this blog to read it). I guess Michelle is up here, but that would be too scandalous, and it's not like she's available anyway. Her social network is composed of all of Cache county, most of Box Elder county, and even down into Davis and Salt Lake county.
No, I'm alone with the cats tonight. At least Vincent is a snuggler.

I think it's about time that I shared with the world that we got a new car (it's a used car, but new to us). We got a 2006 Toyota Rav4. It's the perfect size, and the 4 wheel drive has already come in handy (on the way to the cabin and on the Bear Lake beach). Also, I've decided to go green a few times a week, and ride a bike to work. I bought a used road bike from a local shop, and it turned out to be a piece. So, I'm in the market for a new bike. I test drove an awesome one today at Sunrise Cyclery here in Logan. It is a Giant Tran Send. It comes with fenders and a rack, has way comfortable handles, and is awesome all around. The only problem is the price. It costs almost $500, and my budget is $400. I'll have to find a way to work around that...

I would totally post new pictures, but Eliza has the camera.

Alone. It sucks. Sorry single friends. I feel for you tonight.

3 comments:

Quela said...

OOOOOOOHHH, Chuck, your poor guy. We would come visit, but we deserted you when we moved away from Logan. Sorry. You can do what I do when Matt is gone... go rent a movie that Eliza wouldn't like, for me it's usually a really gushy chick flick, and buy your favorite ice cream. It always gets me through the night. Good Luck!

Eliza said...

Chuck This is the wifey. Who said your budget was $400. We'll talk when I get home.

Jade said...

Shocks? Breaks? Lucky! ;-)

Found your blog through Garbett. Great to see what you've been up to. Hope all is well.

Janes