It really isn't. I have honestly loved Missouri from day one. I know I came off a little dramatic in my last post, but I really do love it.
Things I love about Kansas City:
1. We live by a major freeway which connects us to other major freeways which connects us to the entire city quickly and easily.
2. Great barbeque. Jack Stack is amazing. Whoever decides to come out and visit us will be treated to a great meal (the baked beans are to die for).
3. Great historical points for interested Mormons. Did you know that Kansas City and Independence were like the garden of Eden? And Liberty is right next door: that's where we do our shopping. And Adam-Ondi-Ahman is an hour away, and it is beautiful.
4. Sports teams. I am not an athletic supporter, but if I were, I would be really psyched about living here. We already went to a Royals game, and you just know that we'll end up at a Chiefs game, or something else like that.
6. Birdies. (Google Images: Nelson Atkins Museum of Art)
7. QT. This stands for Quick Trip, a regional gas station that is awesome. The inside is always clean, and they have the best assortment of fountain drinks and food. I love their chicken taquitos. And did you know gas here is like $3.69!
I really do like it here. Eliza is starting to, too.