Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Should be listening to the lecture...

but I'm not. I can't tell if this iPod touch is a blessing or a curse. It's nice to be able to check up on things during a boring spell in the day.
So here is what's going down. I want to join the air force, and I went to get my medical physical last Friday. I was there for almost eight hours, and everything was going well until I had to be weighed. I was seven pounds overweight. Seven pounds! They expect me to be below 202 pounds! I wouldn't mind being that light, but I was hoping to be done with the extreme diet (which has helped me lose 8 pounds already). I have lost 15 pounds since August! Now I have to go back in a month after I've lost the weight to be reweighed.
Thanksgiving is going to suck.

2 comments:

Quela said...

What dates will you guys be in Utah? We need to plan a roommate get together again! I'll be gone the 19-30 so hopefully we won't miss eachother.

Meesh said...

sorry chuck. Hope the southbeach isn't too bad. I had some ladies swear by atkins today. I don't agree with that one personally...