Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We have been in Utah for the last 2 weeks, and it has been wonderful. These are the things I've really missed about Utah:
1. Mountains
2. Pretty snow
3. Cafe Rio
4. Family (of course this is more important than the first three, but I don't want to rearrange everything).
5. The Sunshine Terrace (the nursing home in Logan that I used to work at).
6. Our townhouse in Logan (still for sale, if anyone is interested).
7. Friendly drivers
8. Temples
9. Blue skies
10. Movies (we have been able to go to three movies while we've been here thanks to reason #4).

I'm really sad about having to fly back to Missouri in two days. It's been a great holiday. We'll post pictures and video when we get back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CHUCK, Hey so I learned about ADELE on your blog and she is coming to murray on Jan 23rd, and I AM GOING!! So, thankyou! and you should come along!!!

-SIngleton