Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Pics

It's been awhile since I've posted any new pictures so I decided it's about time. Chuck made me this cake for my birthday last month. It was soooo good. Chocolate cake with hazelnut toffee mixed into a mascapone frosting. I'm definitely requesting it again next year. For dinner he made an unusual but delicious carbonara. It's my husband so domestic.



We found a really fun walking trail along the river.

Chuck rented a tiller so we can plant a garden in the spring.
Jack playing tools with his friend Eden.

Ok, so I know all these pictures are really random but just go with it. That's a cinnamon stick in Jack's hand. He got it from a man we buy our herbs from. He loved it.
Oh, and in case you're wondering... my pie was a DISASTER! Don't worry I have a back up planned.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

That cake looks nasty, but it was so good. Mmmm, cake...

Chuck

Christin Foscarini said...

um...no that cake looks so good! My mouth is watering! Please please tell me how to make it :) Seriously I want to know. It looks like you are a lot happier there too, I'm very glad :)