Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hutching Happenings

Jack adores Chuck.

One of our last pictures of Vincent.
Jack loves sliding around on his belly in the tub.


Jack is in the next room, not sleeping
I would be sleeping if he were, even though I've been sleeping all day
As my morning sickness has started to fade, my tiredness has increased which I didn't know was humanly possible
Chuck and I have been having a lot of fun with Jack lately
This is such a good age
I love that we still sneak in at night to watch him sleep
He tries so hard to be good and hates getting in trouble
He's sensitive like his Momma

So I haven't been the best at blogging lately. We've had a few changes to our home. First off, we gave away our cat Vincent. I'm still very sad about this, but I keep telling myself he's being replaced with a baby. We still need to find a home for Fergie.
Jack has started talking a little more. Those of you who know him know he's not the most talkative kid. He's starting to try. I've found that if he doesn't care about it, he won't say it. So unless it's a cool animal sound like Roar or woof, he's not really interested. Things he cares about and talks about: Dad, Mom(not so much), Key(blankie), show(movie), juice, more, car, balls, up down and no. He says other things too but those are what are most important. We love him.
In other news...I'm getting fat. I'm not actually gaining any weight but my stomach is definitely enlarging. It's a bit ironic that pregnancy is the only time I have trouble gaining weight. I think the weight gain will eventually catch up with me this pregnancy. I'm actually terrified about how big I could get. I think our next ultrasound will be at 18 weeks, so we might get to find out the genders then. Exciting! As of next week they will be checking my cervix at every appointment. That's a little freaky. With Jack they started that at 36 weeks.
Oh good, Jack's asleep
Chuck is busy studying endocrine. I can't give you a whole lot of info on that. He's been a huge help the last few months while I've been sick. I love how he'll just take care of things without being asked. He's been great. Don't let his recent post fool you.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Yo Liza...our last name is HUTCHINGS, with an S at the end.

Just thought you should know...

The Coxclan said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better, sorry about the tiredness though. Jack is so cute. I'm glad you are enjoying him so much. The older they get the funner they get. Sorry about my brother. I love him, but he can be so, you know. ;) Keep taking care of yourself and I am so excited for you. I can't wait to know the sexes so I can buy cute stuff when I see it. Are you into the matchy matchy idea? or don't you care at this point? Love you!

Eliza said...

Chuck is so...ya know. As far as matchy matchy I think we'll probably do it about half the time. I'm not sure my brain is organized enough to have my kids always matching.

Unknown said...

what a cute little guy! I cant believe how tired you must be :(