Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Randoms

We see a lot of bum around here lately.




Chuck and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past weekend. We were lucky to have my mom here to help with the kids. After the kids went down for bed we went to dinner at a fun little Italian restaurant where we completely ignored our weight watchers diet. Well almost. I was a little sad that I looked totally nasty and hadn't even showered, but beggars can't be choosers.

By the way can I just say dieting when you're stressed is like the worst thing ever. It's like I've lost all my ability to cope. Now I'm just a pill all the time. I can't even say it's baby weight I'm losing because I gained 15 lbs. after I had the babies. I'm the only person I know who loses weight while pregnant and gains it all the year after. Lame. Don't feel too sorry for me, I still eat chocolate everyday. It's good for my mental health.



4 comments:

The Adcock Home said...

Happy Anniversary! It was good running into yall Friday night. I'm glad yall were able to get out and have an evening alone.

Dave & Heather said...

I feel ya! Dave and I finally had a date since...well, since forever and I felt so awful cause I hadn't showered in 2 or 3 days and my clothes all had throw up on them. So romantic.

The Coxclan said...

I love Jack's bum. Get used to it. It's probably the best way to potty train, naked. I think James ran around naked for about 2 months, he's finally starting to wear clothes again. Happy Anniversary too. I'm so glad you guys have each other. Love you oodles!

Carlie said...

Yay! Cute pictures! Lucy is finally getting some cheeks like her sister. She still has a ways to catch up!