Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chuck is in San Antonio. I'm the first to admit. I make a terrible single mother. He comes home October 12th. Some may remember we lost our daughter October 13th last year. I didn't think that anniversary days would be that big of a deal to me but they are. The girls birthday was especially hard. My kids have the best dad ever. He went to the Disney outlet and bought them costumes. They're obsessed.


Hazel threw an epic fit when I made her take it off to go to the store.



2 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

I've been thinking about you lately. Hope you're doing okay. Those costumes are so cute! My Jonny would love the Cinderella costume, he loves anything Cinderella!

The Reynolds said...

My kids would be SOOOO jealous of those costumes. I can't believe you're already coming up on a year. I'm glad Chuck will be home with all of you soon. We've been thinking of you and your family a lot lately.