Thursday, November 15, 2007

Amen

I just got an e-mail from my very first mission companion, Joe Wolfe. He and his wife are expecting a baby about a month before us, and I am so happy for them. He was one the best companions that I had on the mission. He was so good with the people, so good with me, and such a good leader. He was one of the youngest missionaries to train greenies, and he was a district leader at the same time. Elder Wolfe was a very successful missionary, and ended up being an Assistant to the President. He is such a good guy, and I miss him a lot. I am still using his phrases and making his excited noises. (Bomby!)
I just spoke to Eric Gardner, also from the mission, and he told me that Trentle is getting married! (Trent Hunsaker, also from the mission, also an Assistant to the President, also an awesome guy and my former roommate.) The word is he's getting married over spring break. Congratulations, Trent!

In other news, I am at the library trying to do my homework, but I just can't get into it. My geography class isn't what I was hoping it would be.


All I can I think about is a quote that one of the residents at the nursing home said while on the toilet anticipating a bowel movement: "Dear God... Amen."

Amen.

4 comments:

Meesh said...

I heard that trent was engaged just this morning. I text eliza to tell her. funny.

Meesh said...

chuck I hope that you finished your tests... and your 11 assignments.

Bri said...

Chuck-I think we should expand your business. I think you could do very well with your coat racks. Let's talk about getting these things in some high end home decor stores. Me and Liza's old roommate Dre and her family own one in So. Cal. We should pitch them a contract.

Meesh said...

bri you are such a business person. It cracks me up and I'm not sure why... chuck this is not meant to say that I don't think your coat racks wouldn't do well.