Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Never going to post...

I've just faced the fact that Eliza will probably never post on our blog. She's become a blog baby because she thinks that I post too much. This is what I think: if we don't post regularly, then no one will ever read our blog because nothing will be new. So, I'll try to carry this burden alone. My sister and her husband just started their blog. Click here to see it.
I think blogs are the greatest thing. It's like mass e-mailing family and friends without the hassle of trying to figure out who you want to send it to. And the family and friends don't have to feel guilty about deleting those messages without reading them (which is what I often do). Blogs are so informal and fun. Go Blogs!
So, Referendum 1 didn't pass (YES!!!), so Eliza and I don't have to feel guilty about not voting yesterday (since we have a "STOP Vouchers" sign on our lawn). We just didn't register on time. I don't know what else to say about that.
I have my first medical school interview tomorrow at the University of Utah. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm not nervous yet. I haven't had enough time to think about it too much. But I'm sure that I'll be a mess tomorrow morning.

4 comments:

The Coxclan said...

Good Luck Chuck! We wish you the best. And if it's meant to be everything will work out, it always does.

Unknown said...

Good luck Chucky boy, You will do great and be in the 2008 class I'm susre.
Love,Grampa H.
juananddarlena@juno.com This propably won't be sent.

Bri said...

Eliza needs to get with it. Blogs are awesome and a great way to keep up with family and friends who live far away and don't get to talk to you very often (ahem).
Good luck with your interview! Give us an update on how it went.

Meesh said...

Chuck I always give eliza a hard time about not posting... eventually she will cave. I believe it. As for the interview I hear it went well, but I can't believe you have to wait so freaking long to hear the results!