I'm not sure how we got here, but here we are. Lucy will be having surgery most likely on Tuesday. She will stay in the ICU until then. They have decided not to send her to Stanford.(at one point this was a possibility) I've never more uncertain about Lucy's future. Chuck has cancelled his rotation in Virginia next month. The doctor didn't hold back this morning. He let us know how risky this is. We are just praying she survives and hope everyone else does the same. I will accept whatever the Lord has planned for her but for now I'm just struggling with how this could happen. We are glad we're here. We've had an outpouring of love from our friends and family.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone