Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Chuck and Jack!!!

I can't believe my little boy turned 2 this year! These are the only pictures we got of Chuck and Jack's birthday. I feel bad that we didn't get any of Chuck. I'll be the first to admit it was pretty lame this year. I didn't make a cake and Chuck made his own birthday dinner. He did get to try out his new BBQ which was fun though.
It was difficult to do much celebrating when we knew the next day was probably going to be so difficult, which it was.
Chuck and Jack have changed my life in ways I could have never imagined. They have given me purpose and incredible joy. I never knew being a mother would bring so much fullness to my life. Our family is so blessed.

I love his eyelashes.
He loves cows.

He's getting better at the unwrapping thing.
He loved this tricycle but it still way too small for it. I felt so bad.

No comments: