Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Babytalk

Sometimes my mom and I will each be holding a baby. Then we'll start talking as if we are the baby we're holding. This is how our conversation went this morning....

Me as Hazel: "Look at me, look at me. I can stand up sooooo good."

Mom as Lucy: "You think you're sooooo special just because you can stand up. Well I can do anything you can do."

Mom then lifts Lucy up as if she were standing. (She can't stand yet)

Me as Hazel: "You're cheating."

Mom as Lucy: "I may not be brawny like you but I'm brainy."

Me as Hazel: "What are you talking about? I'm highly intelligent."

Me as Me: "This is sick. "

You know you're not getting out enough when you treat your children like barbies.



2 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Oh, to be a fly on your wall. I love it!

Carlie said...

huh, I never did that with Barbies, just dressed them up. I guess I still (try to) do that with my kids!