Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I bet you didn't know..

I was telling Chuck a story yesterday when my mom turned to Chuck and said, "How many times has she told you this story." He said, "probably four." They began to make fun of how I always tell the same stories over and over again. In my defense, half of the time no one is listening anyway. So I decided I would share a few things I'm sure I haven't told most of you. If you know more than three things on this list I might have to give you a prize.

1.When Chuck has to pee, he says he has to "tinkle sprinkle"(He may divorce me for telling you that)
2. I have a bald spot on my head
3. I tell people my favorite color is red but I don't really even like red
4. Chuck does not laugh at my jokes
5. I used to think twins were tacky
6. If we ever build a house I want the master bathroom to have his and her toilets
7. If I have to bring one child with me somewhere I take Hazel
8. Our bedroom is always the messiest room in the house
9. We wanted to name Jack, Root Wrigley, but we're very glad we didn't
10. Jack kept calling me monster yesterday

Now that I look at this. I think a lot of you may already know these things. Forget about the prize. :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

tinkle sprinkle.

thank you.

(by the way, I follow your blog if you didn't know already. Haven't met you, served with chuck in NJMM, and adore your little family!)

-singleton

The Finlinsons said...

Oh, I think Tyson and I would get a prize. Actually, I'm pretty sure we would. :)

The Adcock Home said...

Eric always laughs at me because I repeat my stories as well. I just forget who I've told the story to haha.

Chuck said...

If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!

Jen said...

I love the idea of his and her toilets. Having 3 boys, I have to add that I would so love to have a urinal to in their bathroom too.

Katie said...

Yeah, you forgot to say how you like to add little details that no one else remembers. I know, you'll say that your memory is phenomenal, but you know we all think you just make these things up! :)

I don't know, who am I to talk, half the time I can barely remember my kids names... ;-)

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

My husband doesn't laugh at my jokes either! It's kind of depressing.

You make me laugh, Eliza. Thanks for sharing these little tidbits - you totally brightened my day!

Carlie said...

I miss your stories! Hope you guys are well. Love ya

nicole hill gerulat said...

Hey Eliza! Thanks for telling me about the pictures. Praying for your babies.

Christin Foscarini said...

man i wanted a prize! you cant throw it out like that, then so quickly take it away!! haha