Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Day

Our first year together Chuck bought me Doris Day movies. It was a little unusual so I got him back.







One of my childhood best friends cross stitched me this after Lucy died. I love it and for Christmas my mom framed it for me. I was my favorite gift. Thank you Rachel.


Technically this is Boxing Day. We got home from Mexico late on Christmas Day so we pushed back Christmas a Day. It was a nice way to do it. Carlie's kids came over to Gammy and Grandpa's (which is our house to now.)

A couple hours later we were at the doctor's for Hazel's leg.

1 comment:

The Coxclan said...

He probably bought you Doris Day movies because they were some of my favorites. Like right now I am sitting down to watch the glass bottom boat. We are a weird bunch us Hutchings. Sorry about that.