Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I have the best Daddy ever! He spent the night with me. While dads all over the place were sleeping in, he got up with me at 5:30 for a chest x-ray. He didn't complain once. I was able to see Hazey and Jack for a few minutes today. But I quickly pooped out after they got here on Momma's chest. I'm waiting for the Gamster to get here so mom can spend some time with dad on father's day. I get to see Hazel again tomorrow since she has an appointment with all of our favorite Nigerian neuro surgeon.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Oh little Lucy, you're starting to look like yourself again. I sure hope you're not scared of me when you come, but I'll understand if you are. I would be scared of newcomers if I were you. We are so excited to see you and your brother and sister (and your mom and dad). We all love you so much and are excited for you to go home to your family.

Thomas & Alicia Montgomery said...

sounds like you have a fantastic daddy! Hoping you get to go home soon! Thanks for updating! you'll feel much better at home!